AMS Glendale is located at 4520 W. Glendale Ave., Glendale AZ 85301
If you’d like to speak with someone in person, please visit our office at:
4225 W. Glendale Ave., Glendale AZ 85051 Suite #A100
or call us at 623-866-4612
To apply, simply fill out the admission form below.
*You do not need to submit more than one form if you have multiple students.
Why is AMS a great option for your child?
Get to know AMS a little better:
Did you know that all programs are research based, evidence-based, and used in the highest performing schools across the country?
What else will AMS offer you and your family? Below, we have outlined some key elements that families love about AMS.
- STEM curriculum geared to highly motivated students
- School hours from 7:55am to 4:00pm with morning/after care from 6:30am to 6:00pm
- Advanced and accelerated, well-rounded curriculum
- AMS hires only the best, and most passionate teachers who care about their kids
- Low student-teacher ratio with individualized instruction
- Paraprofessional to assist teachers in larger classrooms
- Great communication with parents through utilizing all means
- Parents receive info via text, phone, automated messages, Class Dojo, student planners, meeting PAC meetings, letters to parents, Facebook, and quarterly Parent Teacher Student meetings
- State-of-the-art facilities and equipment
- Full basketball court, full turf field for soccer & football, and performance stage
- 1:2 student to laptop ratio, guitars, pianos, and science equipment including robots and microscopes
- Acceleration for students at and above grade level
- Remediation and free tutoring for students who are behind but want to get ahead.
- Foreign Languages: Mandarin, Russian, and Spanish
- Music: Piano, Guitar, and Choir
- AMS is a member of the Charter Athletic Association for basketball, football, volleyball, soccer, and track with other sports added according to parent and student interest
- 10+ after-school teams/clubs including Science Olympiad and Robotics
- 20 years of history providing excellent education
- AMS has a reputation for winning robotics competitions, participating in national math competitions (Math Kangaroo), and working with industry partners on STEM integration.
- AMS has a safety plan approved by local police officers with a secure perimeter and entry, and camera monitoring of all common spaces
- Nurturing and structured environment with a policy that supports positive behavior and eliminates bullying
Your child’s future starts here!
Apply online – Space is limited.
We’re more than just numbers. Our data is more than lines on a graph, or figures on a spreadsheet.
Behind every data point is a student, a family, a teacher. Every statistic is a story of hard work, long nights and endless love. Yes, we’re proud of our test scores. But we’re proudest of everything they stand for.
5-star Parent Reviews
Amazing Campus Locations
Years of Proven Results
Families Happily Enrolled
We are proud to be the 2016 Arizona Charter School of the Year
and proud that all of our campuses are currently ranked #1 or #2 by 5-star parent reviews in their respective neighborhoods on Greatschools.org.
A well-rounded education for your child
Your child is unique
and we understand that choosing a school is an immensely personal decision. That is why we are open with families and transparent about our culture.
We also believe that AMS is one of the best school networks in Arizona, but don’t just take it from us. Hear what Arizona state leaders, including the Mayor of Tucson and executives from the Arizona Charter Schools Association and A for Arizona, are saying about the Academies of Math and Science and its success.
Through a well-rounded education, the Academies of Math and Science is transforming today’s scholars into tomorrow’s global visionaries.
What parents think of AMS
Real reviews. Real results.
“Any parent that cares about their child’s education should enroll them in academy of math and science. I have had 5 children there for over 8 years and the education is beyond my expectation. AMS will help any student with extra tutoring to get your student up to expectation with their standards. This school offers the best in education.
I am proud to be a parent of 5 outstanding students attending this school!”
“The school is great. Children are doing the next years curriculum. In 2nd grade, my son is doing multiplication. They also have a wonderful booster club that helps parents get involved in the school. They teach piano or guitar to the students too!”
“The staff is incredibly caring about all the students. They make sure that they take the time to talk to you about any concerns surrounding your child. The teachers are energetic and work with you to keep you updated as to how your child is doing. The smaller class sizes are great.”
“My Daughter has attended AMS since 5th grade, I cant Praise your Staff and Teachers Enough, you have helped train her for her future through Tutoring, and the Classroom work group activities. She studies hard every night dedicated to be all that she can be.
Thank you all so much!”
Michael L. Nervik
“Great school and great teachers. Soon both my daughters will be attending. We are so happy to have our kiddos here. Keep up the great work Academy of Math and Science! ”
“The Academy of Math & Science has been such a blessing for my son and myself. The teachers and staff have treated my ‘special needs’ boy with respect, as well as the firmness he needs. They have been responsive & professional in every way. The office staff & administrators are the very best!! I was not surprised at all when AMS was named #1, but rather was pleased that the state recognized what was obvious to me. ”
“My girls and I love the Academy of Math and Science. They’ve both been there since kindergarten and are now fifth and sixth graders. We are very happy with the curriculum and how far ahead they are academically than if they were in a regular public school. I have no doubt that when they finish the eighth grade they will be more than ready for high school. My grandson started kindergarten there this year and will be continuing with AMS as well.”
Amazing things happen when potential meets opportunity.
Smart students are well-rounded.
Not only do we consistently perform well above average in state exams, but we can offer your children a balanced education that includes STEM, technology, foreign languages (Russian and Mandarin), music (piano, guitar, choir, and theory), art, and character development.
We hire the best teachers and use the best methods, systems, and programs available to reach our mission of sending your kids to college. Our program is built to provide motivated students in grades K-8 a top-quality education, enabling them to succeed in extremely competitive high school programs and ultimately, college.
National Blue Ribbon School
In their first respective years of existence, our newest Phoenix campuses outperformed 75% of surrounding schools on the AzMERIT!
Well-rounded curriculum for your child.
In the 2015-2016 school year, AMS Prince students passed the AzMERIT statewide assessment at nearly double the rate of other schools in Arizona. In March 2016, AMS Prince and MASSA were recognized by the Education Equality Index as two of 10 schools in Tucson closing the achievement gap.
As a network, AMS by some measures is one of the highest performing networks in the state. Our campuses outperform most or all schools in their respective neighborhoods and the AMS district as a whole has outperformed local schools by an average of over 20% in math, language arts, and science since 2010. In 2008, AMS Prince was one of only sixteen public charter schools nationwide honored by the United States Department of Education “No Child Left Behind – Blue Ribbon Schools” program, which recognizes schools that make significant progress in closing the achievement gap.
Don’t Miss Your Chance to Enroll
Apply online – Space is limited!