New Wifi Map and Free Tech Support Hot Line Launches to help Arizona students access internet via open hotspots for virtual learning
As schools begin online instruction this month, a coalition of statewide organizations realized that 200,000 Arizona families will struggle to access internet with enough bandwidth to facilitate virtual instruction.
In collaboration with the AZ State Library, School Connect, Common Sense Media, the Commerce Authority and the AZ Broadband Stakeholder Network, the Connect Arizona website provides an interactive map of Free Wifi spots across the state (public libraries, schools, internet providers, community organizations).
This web site is available in English and Spanish and provides:
- Easy access on mobile phones
- Simple training on how to access a hotspot
- Free Tech Support phoneline by Arizona public library staff (AZ LibTAP)
- Special discounts provided by Arizona internet providers
- Google Map with step by step directions to get to these free WiFi spots.
Free WiFi Map and Tech Help
Feel free to contact us with any questions.